Link to the full CV
- Ph.D in Computer Science, University of Maryland, College Park, 2021
- M.S. in Computer Science, University of Maryland, College Park, 2019
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University, 2014
- Amazon Comprehend Medical: Applied Scientist Intern
- Collaborated with research scientists and clinical practitioner on the problem of clinical summarization.
- Designed and developed state-of-the-art neural summarization models for clinical documents.
- 3M Health Information System: NLP Intern
- Designed and evaluated a real-world encounter-level medical coding model
- Collaborated with an Agile team to implement evidence retrieval modules used in 3M Health Information Systems production.
- Johns Hopkins University: NLP Intern
- Worked with Prof. Suchi Saria on disease annotation of clinical notes using ExpertSourcing.
- University of Maryland: Graduate Research Assistant
- Working with Prof. Philip Resnik and Prof. Doug Oard on suicidality assessment and information retrieval.